Partition restoration utility is the best option to restore data from lost partition due to file system corruption. FAT and NTFS are the native file system supported by Windows Operating System. The file system is responsible to manage and organize the data on your hard drive. It stores allocation information of each and every file in its file allocation table, which helps in finding the specific file in an easy way. If file system gets corrupted then it does not allow you to access the data resulting in data loss. In such case, you need to make use of this professional Partition Undelete utility that helps in recovering data from the partition with utmost ease.
It is also possible to restore FAT32 lost partition data on Microsoft Windows 7 after file system conversion error by using Partition Undelete tool. Partition Undelete software is designed with well defined and powerful algorithms which helps in identifying various kinds of files and recovers them on the basis of their unique signature. Apart from recovering partition on Windwos 7 hard drive, it facilitates user to retrieve deleted partition on Windows 8 hard drive in few mouse clicks.
Reasons for file system corruption
Virus attacks: Viruses can cause corruption to the file system beyond simply attaching to the files. Some viruses directly corrupt the master boot sector. The master boot record is stored in master boot sector only. The master boot record contains the partition table, which defines the storage location of data. If partition table gets corrupted due to viruses then all your files stored in that specific partition becomes inaccessible resulting in a loss of files.
Improper System Shutdown: Improper System shutdown or forcible system shutdown not only affects the Windows startup times and can also corrupt the file system. When you restart your system after improper system shutdown, the computer identifies that it was improperly turned off and performs a quick check of the system to ensure that everything is ok. The CHKDSK utility scans your computer and fixes the issue. If the file system is severely damaged that you need to use Partition recovery software to resolve the issue and to restore the data.
Sudden Power Failure: Sudden loss of power supply results in abrupt system shutdown leading to data loss. This is because, the Operating System may have not completed all the operations required to write the data to the hard disk, leaving the file system by which the files are being accessed in a corrupted or inconsistent state resulting in data loss.
Solution to fix the file system corruption issue
The best option to fix the file system corruption problems is to use an in-built utility called as CHKDSK. This utility repairs the corrupted or damaged file system by checking logical and physical integrity of the file system. Sometimes, you may get error messages which indicate that CHKDSK failed to repair the corrupt file system. In such case, the only way left is to re-install or reformat the drive. But, reformatting the drive deletes the entire data stored on the drive resulting in a loss of files. Therefore, make use of Partition Undelete utility to retrieve lost data from corrupted file systems. Moreover, partition undelete software facilitate user to restore deleted files from external hard drive in easy steps. Some precautionary measures are mentioned below, which helps in avoiding permanent data loss
- Do not copy or save new files over the drive from where you lost the data
- Do not install the partition recovery software on the corrupted partition
- Do not save the recovered data on the damaged partition
Unique Features of Partition Recovery Software
- Check out this site to know how it can recover lost files from NTFS partition during re-installation of Windows XP
- Capable of recognizing and recovering different types of files like songs, videos, documents, photos etc. from the corrupted or damaged partitions.
- It can also find and restore deleted, lost or missing partitions
- To know about deleted partition recovery you need to visit the page
- It can sort the recovered files on the basis of file attributes like file name, file size, file creation date etc. and also provides preview option to view the files recovered from corrupted partitions
- Able to recover Macintosh HFSX partition lost due to re-partitioning of hard disk
- Recover lost partition on all the advanced version of Windows operating system from all the famous brands of hard drive including Seagate, Western Digital, Maxtor and Buffalo. Go to http://www.partitionundelete.com/how-to-recover-lost.html to get more info about external file recovery.
Simple steps you need to follow to restore the partition
Step 1: Download and launch the Partition Recovery Tool. As soon as you launch the software, a main window appears with three options. Among those 3 options select “Recover Partitions/Drives” to recover data from partitions from Seagate Momentus XT laptop hard drive
Figure 1 : Home Screen
Step 2: Now, select “Partition Recovery” Option then selects the hard drive from where you want to recover the data from partitions and click on “Next” button to proceed
Figure 2 : Select Appropriate Recovery Mode Option
Step 3: After recovering data successfully, view the files recovered from corrupted partitions
Figure 3 : Recovered Files Previewing Window
- Always turn off your system properly
- Use effective antivirus programs to avoid virus attacks
- Make use of UPS to avoid fluctuation in voltage resulting in data loss
- Take a off-site backup of important data